February 14, 2012

On the Hunt...

For what? This:


All of it. The table, the vintage wooden box, pillows, wicker vase, lanterns - I'll even take the tennis shoes. I'm not exactly sure what the inspiration table is made of (wicker?), but I want mine to be made of wood with that same general shape. Yesterday I did a little 'window shopping' in HomeGoods:

Love the industrial vibe going on here:


Really a bench, but still cool:


I love it, but the off-white would clash:


Great shape, but craaaaazy paint job:


None of these really fit what I was looking for, but still nice to get some ideas. This is more of what I want:


So far, nothing has magically appeared on Craigslist, but you better believe I am on the hunt for it. Meanwhile, I will begging my husband to build it for me. Hey, can't blame a girl for trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment