December 15, 2011

Hasta Luego

Notice anything missing?


My beloved Pottery Barn coffee table!


Ever since we struck gold with this Goodwill find, I've been meaning to sell our Metropolitan table on Craigslist. I had it listed a few months ago, but no one was interested. Two nights ago I decided to repost it and got a call that very day. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love Craigslist. This little old couple came to buy it as a surprise for their daughter. The mom had been at the PB outlet with her earlier that day and the daughter mentioned that this was the table she wanted. Kudos to this 70+ year old woman for coming home, stalking Craigslist and buying this thing for her child as a surprise!

The bad news is that our other coffee table is definitely not done. It's been sitting in the garage since the first post I wrote on it. We are having unseasonably warm weather, so maybe I can get some work done on it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment