January 12, 2012

I Heart Giftcards

Some people think gift cards are impersonal, but I love them. Of course it helps if the card is for a store that you happen to talk about all the time...hello, Pottery Barn! It's no secret that I want everything from the PB catalog, but I'm just way to cheap to actually buy it. Cue in my awesome sister-in-law(s). For Christmas they got me a gift card to Pottery Barn. At first, I thought I would use it toward purchasing the Seagrass Headboard that I have been obsessing over:

 
Buuut, once I realized that it was going to cost well over $500 bucks after taxes and shipping, I just couldn't justify such a frivolous purchase, even with free money. There was one other small thing I had been coveting from PB - the Pocket Watch Clock.


I could just picture it on the nightstand in the guest room. Well, now I don't have to imagine anymore because I bought it! Check out how perfect it looks:


Thanks so much Linds + Linds!

No comments:

Post a Comment