January 3, 2012

I've joined the masses...

Officially 'on' Pinterest! By officially, I mean that I have already been stalking Pinterest for months but I used to just save the image on my zip drive. Now everyone can see what I am coveting. Please excuse my lack of boards while I get the hang of this thing!


In other news, it's my birth-day! I still cannot believe this is my last year in the 20's. Man, that went fast. So far I've had a pretty awesome day. All the traffic lights I drove through today were green, I found parking at the Forum during lunch (not a small feat), got tons of Facebook messages, phone calls and emails from friends and family, flowers AND the day is not over. Tonight, Brian and I are having steak at home, but Saturday night it's Sotto Sotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment