May 2, 2012

Craigslist Find: The Florida Edition

When my sister-in-laws (remember their house here) sent me their own amazing 'Craiglist Find', I just had to share. They were in the market for a console/side table and these beauties appeared for only $20 each! How could they resist?


What makes them ever better? They are file cabinets in disguise. How freaking cool is that? Here is what they had to say:
"We were looking for some filing drawers to keep organized with various paperwork but we didn't want the typical stale, office looking type of drawers."

 




I'm jealous - I know you probably are too! The sweetest thing is what they sent at the bottom of the email:

"Thanks for reminding us to reawaken our relationship with Craig's List!"

Awww, thanks guys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment